Who tells your story?

I've decided to share my new fitness journey with you all.  I went to sleep last night dreaming of how my recent quest began and what is currently motivating me to succeed.  I'm not perfect, I may struggle to complete tasks but I'm here and I'm giving you all I've got. 
A little about me, for those who may not know me personally:  I'm a recently single mom of two glorious toddlers.  Clara is a true threenager and Kyle is roughly 1 and a half. I am a Harry Potter fan and (if you can't tell by the title of this blog/group) I am a Buffy fan, and pretty much fan of about anything Joss Whedon.  I work at home, technically self-employed, where I get to teach English to small children in China.  Which means I get up very early to do this.  I am terrible at routine, but I understand it's needed.  (I think we will return to this sometime in the future.) I am a former Theatre Arts teacher, that left a stressful and abusive environment to find something with a better work-life balance, even if it meant losing some financial security.  My sanity, anxiety and psychological well-being were major players in this decision.  It has most definitely been worth it. 
2017 was dedicated to improvements in my home.
I decided that 2018 would be my turn to improve myself. 

More of the story to come..
Thanks for stopping by.
Ask me about joining my fitness team:  The Slayer Squad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rocky Start-The fall

Take two...or three or four? Who's counting....